Can Honor Box Chiropractic Help Me?
Since their time as chiropractic interns, Dr. Parker and Dr. Shiraki have treated a wide variety of conditions found in patients of all ages, shapes and sizes.
Most people already realize that chiropractic can be an effective, drug free approach to find pain relief. These are the most common conditions that the doctors of Honor Box Chiropractic have treated over the years:
- Headaches, including chronic migraines
- Shoulder pain and stiffness
- Shooting nerve pain down the arms
- Numbness or tingling in the hands or feet
- Pain between the shoulder blades
- Elbow, wrist, knee and ankle pain
- Osteoarthritis (degenerative joint disease)
- Muscle spasms or muscle weakness
- Disc bulges and herniations
Besides adjusting patients with these common problems, Dr. Parker and Dr. Shiraki have also treated many patients with other conditions -- conditions which most people would not usually think that a chiropractic adjustment could help.
- Attention Deficit Disorder and Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder
- Fertility / pregnancy issues
Please understand that the chiropractors of Honor Box Chiropractic do not make over-the-top claims that chiropractic adjustments can cure serious illnesses like cancer, heart disease, or diabetes. However, by aligning the spine and allowing the power of your nervous system to flow as it was designed to do, your body will be in a better state to heal itself. The power that made the body heals the body! Chiropractic simply helps to ensure that this healing power is allowed to run "full blast" by eliminating nerve interference caused by spinal misalignments (vertebral subluxations).